Pencilmation #7 Pencilmation #7

cool

I think it would be really cool if next time you were able to video tape your hand drawing rather than just a cropped pic of it with lots of tweens. Like, put your hands over a green screen and pretend to draw that way, then make the pencilmation on the computer afterward.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

A Horrible Tribute

You get a 0/0 for disrespecting the King of Pop. The reasoning behind a flash does not make up for it's horrible quality, and I am ashamed that you would have the nerve to call this a tribute.

MJ deserves so much more for revolutionizing so much of music, and I believe you are simply marketing off of his death in order to gain a front page position by guilt tripping everyone to "Vote 5 to dedicate your love."

HOUSE MD animated HOUSE MD animated

balh

Looks more like John McGinley than Hugh Laurie, but overall good job. Audio sucked.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

God...

(assuming he exists) Has killed or forced more people to kill than anyone throughout history. So yes, God very much uses his 'powers' for violence.

On the other hand, Hank is awesome. And he killed Jesus. Great series.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Good

Not the best in the series, but still very good. I like it how your past few animations you have been able to retain the feel of the original Madness movies without making the same type of movie over and over (i.e. new types of enemies, and more scenes than just walking through and killing everything room by room.)

Pit vs Mechasonic 1 part1 Pit vs Mechasonic 1 part1

Pretty Crappy

Kind of disappointed that there is yet another crappy flash that made it past judgment. I don't care about whatever effort you put into this, because your effort doesn't show.

You do not deserve a break for it being your first flash. There are plenty of great artists that had great first flashes, or at least decent ones that were at least enjoyable.

And then just pretend I said what eveyrone before me has said.

yoshi565 responds:

well lets see your amazing jaw dropping flash

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

TRLoZ 3

Graphics: Animation is great. It is an amazing style you have developed. The detail of Kakariko Village, The Goron City and that amazing pan across Hyrule Fields at the beginning. I don't think you can get much better.

Sound: All of the sound effects and music from the game were pretty good. The problem was in the quality of sound with the voice actors. They have greatly improved from your last two movies, but still need a little bit of work, aside from the Flare Dancer, which was of really good quality to the point that I think it made it out of place in the movie.

The voice actors themselves are really good, I especially like the voice for Navi. Although, I would suggest having her voice act the "Hey, Listen," and "Lookout" lines, as she is still not perfect, and when you play the video game soundbite next to the voice actress you can still easily tell a difference.

Writing/Dialogue: Like most others have said, your script is drawn out and generally hit or miss. Your best writing comes from your short, quick-witted jokes accompanied by a sight-gag. Some of my favorites...

"I can twist my head."
"Look out for the boulders!"
"Thank you, brother!"

But then, you have your drawn out conversations. Not that their horrible, they just need improvement. I don't think it would be really bad to have the long dialogue because that happened a lot in the game, but work on making fewer, funnier and maybe more interesting in the animation; more movement when people talk.

Misc: Small things that annoyed because I decided to get a little nit-picky. These can be ignored though as they aren't a big deal.

Link didn't wear the Goron Tunic at all, but he wore the Zora Tunic at the end. I didn't notice that he hadn't worn the GT until the end when he put on the ZT, and it just stuck out that he didn't put it on for some reason,

The lady in Kakariko Village was just pouring an endless amount of water into a basin, but she was supposedly cooking dinner.

I'm kinda confused at who the Goron was referring to when he said nice piece of ass. Did he not understand that Navi was a fairy or was he saying Link had a nice piece of ass? That joke just flopped to me.

So, I think you just need to work on your jokes and dialogue, and your next episode will be perfect. Good Luck.

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Cool

I like how Tom Fulp is copyright of Newgrounds, and that Tom didn't really do shit to save the day. Very awesome.

Seven Eight Nine Seven Eight Nine

Good

Everyome else has given you great comments, so I'll mention a small thing I saw related to using flash, which is at the end when it says in theaters, the big 8 at the top is clickable (switches from an arrow pointer to a hand pointer) yet does nothing. So yeah, maybe watch out for that in case you forgot code or make something else do something you don't want.

djnet responds:

it was gonna be an easter egg...but i changed that...lol i didnt think anyone would notice

ImmabeaPIRATE! ImmabeaPIRATE!

Me like this.

I watch. You welcome. Gooooood!

Yar.